Growing Up, Vulnerability, and How Our Parents Creep Into Our Relationships with Ron Cecil
- If a marriage doesn’t work, is it a failure?
- When is vulnerability helpful?
- Is the patriarchy hurting men, too?
- What are our partners actually responsible for in a relationship?
- How the patterns of our parents have a way of trying to creep into our own relationships and how to catch them
- What it means to craft an intentional relationship/marriage
- What happens when our wounds trigger our partner
The Convey Collective
Looking for more support? I created The Convey Collective to help you learn and practice conscious, authentic communication so you can expand your influence and recruit others into your vision. Click here to join.