By using this site, you are agreeing that the laws of the United States of America apply to the collection and use of personal information and that you are over the age of eighteen.
WHO WE ARE
Our business and site names: Convey Collective LLC & http://alyssapatmos.com.
WHAT DOES CONVEY COLLECTIVE LLC (“CONVEY COLLECTIVE,” “ALYSSAPATMOS.COM” DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Federal law requires us to tell you how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information. Federal law also limits how we can use your personal information. Protecting the privacy and security of consumers’ personal information is very important to us. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do with the personal information we collect both online and offline.
In most instances, we collect minimal personal information, such as name, address, telephone number, or email address. In the event you purchase something from us, we may also collect payment information on encrypted and/or third-party pages. We also may collect information about your visit to our websites for security and internal operations purposes.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When you contact us…
- With questions or comments in the contact form.
- When you comment on a post directly on the website.
- To request more information, schedule a telephone call, or sign up to the newsletter.
- To place an order for products or services.
- To receive your product or services.
When we contact you…
- To provide the goods and services you requested.
- To request occasional feedback.
- To provide news, updates, and offers through the newsletter, usually by email.
When we contact others…
- We may see certain personal information from third party apps and services that allow us to complete your order.
- We may see certain personal information from third party installations that allow us to remarket our services and products to you on other websites.
- We may see certain personal information from third party apps and services that allow us to monitor website traffic, email conversion, and other analytics data.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND WHY?
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
WHERE DOES YOUR INFORMATION GO?
We use your personal information to contact you regarding offers (free or paid), to provide news and updates that you have requested, and to complete your product or services orders.
Certain personal information will be used internally for accounting purposes and with third party contractors and team members to fulfill your orders for products and services.
And outside alyssapatmos.com…
We use third-party services on our websites to assist in communicating or interacting with the public, including social media services, widgets, apps, pixels, and plugins, as further identified below. These services may distinguish or trace your identity, through, for example, persistent, multi-session cookies. You can configure your system to delete cookies or disable them. In general, we do not collect or disseminate information collected by these services. When interacting with these third parties, their privacy policies apply. As of the time of this writing, we use:
- Google Analytics: Specifically, Google Analytics collects data about visitors to the Site via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to other data which may be collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. We do not merge personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature. Should you wish to opt out of any Google Analytics Advertising features, you are encouraged to change your Ad Settings and Ad Setting for mobile apps, through the NAI’s consumer opt-out, or by using any of the other opt-out options currently available: currently available opt-outs.
- Facebook pixels. More information is available here.
- ConvertKit. More information is available here.
- Paypal. More information is available here.
- Acuity Scheduling. More information is available here.
- Stripe. More information is available here.
- Google Web Fonts
- For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
- For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our plugin. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
- Akismet. We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
And rarely, to law enforcement…
We provide information to businesses or individuals in response to lawful court orders, subpoenas, or to resolve complaints.
ADDITIONAL PRIVACY-RELATED INFORMATION
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect information about the pages you view and your activities on the site. They enable the site to recognize you by, for example, remembering your user name, offering a shopping cart, or keeping track of your preferences if you visit the site again. The cookie transmits this information back to the website’s computer (or server) which generally is the only computer that can read it. You can set your Web browser to warn you about attempts to place cookies on your computer, or to limit the type of cookies you allow. See also more information on how to change cookies settings in popular desktop browsers.
This site uses single and multi-session cookies to enhance the visitor experience. Use the link above to opt out.
This site does not sell or share its email list for use by third parties.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Write to Convey Collective’s Chief Privacy Officer:
1401 Lavaca St #674
Austin, TX 78701
INFORMATION ABOUT IDENTITY THEFT & ONLINE ISSUES
Visit OnGuardOnline to learn how to guard against Internet fraud, secure your computer, and protect your personal information.
QUESTIONS ABOUT OTHER ISSUES
Visit our contact page to find contact information for other issues.
Updated May, 2019.